Training Technical Group Student Grant Award
- Post by:
- July 13, 2020
- Comments off
Dear Training TG Members,
The HFES Training Technical Group is pleased to announce a request for proposals for the 2020 Training TG Student Grant Award. The recipient of the best proposal will be awarded $750 to help cover expenses including, but not limited to, research materials or equipment, research participant payments, and registration to the virtual HFES annual meeting. To be eligible for consideration, students are asked to submit the following materials to Andy Dattel (Andy.Dattel@erau.edu) no later than 11:59pm EDT, Friday, July 31, 2020.
Required materials include:
- Cover letter (Include name, current mailing and email addresses, names of others involved in the project, and university affiliation)
- Proposal narrative (No longer than three (3) pages double-spaced)
- Proposed budget for award funds (No longer than one (1) page double-spaced)
- Letter of support for research project from student’s advisor (A scanned letter including the advisor’s signature)
- Please write “Training TG Student Grant Award” in the subject line when you submit your proposal
If you are a student member, please consider submitting a proposal. If you are a non-student member please mention this RFP to any HFES student members you know or students you are mentoring.
Originally posted at https://www.hfes.org/blogs